We were called in late on this project, after the builder had attempted to installed the glazing and joinery himself, unfortunately with no knowledge of green oak buildings. All the joinery and glass were originally attached to the frame with beads and loads of silicon. It didn’t look very good and unfortunately it holds the record of 30 minutes before it started to leak. We stripped it all back to the green oak frame where we had to make a few modifications, then we started again. The original glass in the gable elevation had to be replaced but we managed to reuse the joinery with a little modification.